Time Management Books and Productivity Tools
These time management books and videos are designed for forward-thinking professionals who want to learn how to change their ways for good and learn how to think more productively. If you're interested in obtaining a special bulk purchase rate, please submit this request.
Interruptions, distractions and procrastination…oh my! Go-getters are busy going and getting – and piling up an endless list of tasks that doesn’t seem to diminish even after working nearly 'round the clock. Busy professionals who find out that my specialty is time management tell me this is what they need in a book:
- “I’m struggling with time management, so that means I don’t have a lot of time. I need to be able to read one chapter in one sitting.”
- “If I want to learn more, I’d like the option of digging a little deeper, but I don’t want to have to look too hard to find that information.”
- “I want to be able to open up the table of contents and flip to the chapter I need to solve that day’s problem.”
- “I don’t need statistics and research. I just need you to tell me what I need to do.”
They asked, and now the world shall receive! Turn to-do into ta-done! This time management book addresses and solves every known productivity road block known to man…and woman. Readers who implement the strategies and tactics in this guide will never have an issue with time management again. Period. Ever. The end.
Escape from Work!
If you've ever uttered even one of these phrases, this is the book for you:
- “It's too hard for me to take off from work.”
- “Vacations are stressful.”
- “I take days off, but I end up working.”
- “The thought of how far behind I'll be at work after vacation makes me not want to take one.”
The most productive people in the world know how important it is to recharge and reboot. If you haven't taken at least a couple of days off from work in the last year, you need this book.
Wish you could have time management tips with the click of your mouse? (Or the tap of your tablet?) Helene offers on-demand webinars for every known productivity roadblock known to man and woman. Watch during your commute on the subway or from home in your pajamas. Or procrastinate productively at work by watching a webinar!
Is it possible to have a life outside of work? Why yes, it is! Helene partnered with Avanoo to create a 30-day video series based on research from UCSD. In only three minutes per day, get the tools you need to get your work and personal lives in balance! Get details here.
Organizing expert Helene Segura’s clients often wish they could borrow her brain. Ta-dah! Her book, R.O.A.D.M.A.P. to Get Organized, is a tour of an organized person’s brain. This guidebook is different from other books on organization which don’t address the mental and emotional prep work required for success. She guides the reader through the same thought processes that organized people and successful decision-makers follow and is the reason why they can do what they do. Organized folks make life look easy. This is their secret!
Are you bogged down by email?
Are you swamped with paper?
Is it hard to find things on your desk or in your classroom?
Do you wish you had more time in the day?
Get the help you need from Helene Segura’s book with organizing tips for teachers!