Productivity Tool – How do you deal with procrastination?

National Fight Procrastination Day was on Saturday, September 6, 2014.

Just for kicks, Fox anchor Monica Taylor and I decided to do our “how to deal with procrastination” segment after the holiday. When I showed up on set, meteorologist Shaun Stevens said, “Can’t we talk about procrastination tomorrow?” Ha!

Pick up some of my procrastination prevention tips (just a few of the ones I share at my motivational speaker productivity keynotes) here:

Originally aired: Monday, September 8, 2014

Certified Professional Organizer and motivational speaker Helene Segura with KABB Fox 29 anchor Monica Taylor

No Comments

1. Jill Robson on September 19, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Hi Helene
    My husband is a procrastinator because he is a perfectionist, I usually help him with that by coming up with a concrete plan, and tell him what ever he does will be good enough for me. Having a start and finish date I find helps as well. There is no pressure it is just going to be done within that time frame that we have agreed upon, and usually marked on the calendar.

• Helene Segura on September 22, 2014 at 8:21 am

I think it’s fabulous that you’re working together as a team, Jill. Way to go!

• Jill Robson on September 22, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Thank you.

2. Van on November 12, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Yes, I was planning to view your video on procrastination, but I just couldn’t get around to it. 🙂

• Helene Segura on November 12, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Ha-ha! Good one. I hope you eventually get around to it. Maybe when you’re procrastinating on something else? 😉

3. Zubair Hassan on January 20, 2017 at 4:12 am

I want to add some important points which are present on my blog. We all are familiar with the term procrastination. It is a thought, an emotional reaction to putting off the task at hand. For More information please go to the below link.