Custom Content for Time Management Workshops, Trainings and Break-Out Sessions
I want to help you achieve your success goal as the conference director or HR manager.
I believe in completing as much research as possible about your organization and participants in order to make their attendance at your conference as beneficial as possible. I want your participants to walk away saying, “That was the best workshop ever! I learned so much about time management!”
This means that as the event coordinator or meeting professional, you and I will be spending some time on the phone discussing goals and objectives. If at all possible, I’d like the registrants to fill out a survey – the information from which will be used to customize even more the strategies I’ll teach in my time management keynote or time management workshop.
Get your wheels a-churnin’ for our chat!
Time Management Workshop and Keynote Speaker Information
Time management keynotes are 60-90 minutes. Time management workshops, concurrent sessions and break-out sessions can range from 60 minutes to three hours to a full day, depending on the needs and goals for your company, school, or organization. I can bring one of these popular time management workshop topics to your location, or I can create a custom workshop for you. Contact me to discuss your options.
Popular time management workshop topics from The Inefficiency AssassinTM include:
- How to Prevent and Beat Back Procrastination
- How to Decrease Interruptions and Distractions
- Negotiating Time: Manage Your Time Even When Those Around You Put Up Roadblocks
- Ten Biggest Productivity Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Paperless Society: Liar, Liar Pants on Fire! How to Manage the Onslaught
- LOL / TTL / [SPAM]: How to Slay the Electronic Dragon
- Zen-baya: How to Create a Productive Space
- How Should You Really Use Your Time? The 5 Keys to Controlling Your Work Day
- Kick Chaos to the Curb: Time Management Strategies to Help You Kick Butt and Take Names
- How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur and Still Have a Life
- ROAD MAP to Get Organized: How to create a successful plan
- How to Have Better Sex (This is a catchier title for the workshop “Discover Your Thinking, Learning and Working Styles to Get Your Business Back on Track” – we won’t really talk about sex. That much.)
- Working Productively in Your Pajamas: Being Effective in a Home Office
- 90 minute “Lunch and Learn” productivity workshop in your conference room
- Time Management Workshop – Power Training for Women
- Less Stress for Teachers and The T.E.A.C.H. Approach™ for schools
- “I hate meetings because they suck!” – How to Avoid Hearing That…And Prevent High Stress Planning for meeting professionals
You get the idea.
Depending on your company’s needs, we can provide downloadable resources, handouts, follow-up and aftercare to ensure that learning and implementation happen beyond just the day of your event!
Get your complimentary PRODUCTIVITY
Time-saving Tools and Tips you can use immediately!