Are you looking for time management books and productivity tools that will help you to improve your efficiency, increase your revenue, stop spinning in circles and lower your stress levels? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Be forewarned: These productivity tools are not for those who are looking for a magic wand.
These time management books and e-learning modules are designed for forward-thinking professionals who want to learn how to change their ways for good and learn how to think more productively.
If you’re interested in obtaining a special bulk purchase rate, please contact us.
Interruptions, distractions and procrastination…oh my!
Go-getters are busy going and getting – and piling up an endless list of tasks that doesn’t seem to diminish even after working nearly ’round the clock.
Busy professionals who find out that my specialty is time management tell me this is what they need in a book:
- “I’m struggling with time management, so that means I don’t have a lot of time. I need to be able to read one chapter in one sitting.”
- “If I want to learn more, I’d like the option of digging a little deeper, but I don’t want to have to look too hard to find that information.”
- “I want to be able to open up the table of contents and flip to the chapter I need to solve that day’s problem.”
- “I don’t need statistics and research. I just need you to tell me what I need to do.”
They asked, and now the world shall receive! Turn to-do into ta-done!
This time management book addresses and solves every known productivity road block known to man…and woman. Readers who implement the strategies and tactics in this guide will never have an issue with time management again.
Period. Ever. The end.
Escape from Work!
If you've ever uttered even one of these phrases, this is the book for you:
- “It's too hard for me to take off from work.”
- “Vacations are stressful.”
- “I take days off, but I end up working.”
- “The thought of how far behind I'll be at work after vacation makes me not want to take one.”
The most productive people in the world know how important it is to recharge and reboot. If you haven't taken at least a couple of days off from work in the last year, you need this book.
Wish you could have time management tips with the click of your mouse? (Or the tap of your tablet?) I offer on-demand e-learning modules for every known productivity roadblock known to man and woman. Watch during your commute on the subway or from home in your pajamas. Or procrastinate productively at work by watching a webinar!
My clients often wish they could borrow my brain. Ta-dah! My book, R.O.A.D.M.A.P. to Get Organized, is a tour of an organized person’s brain. This guidebook is different from other books on organization which don’t address the mental and emotional prep work required for success. I’ll guide you through the same thought processes that organized people and successful decision-makers follow, which is why they can do what they do. Organized folks make life look easy. This is their secret!
Are you bogged down by email?
Are you swamped with paper?
Is it hard to find things on your desk or in your classroom?
Do you wish you had more time in the day?
Get the help you need from my book with organizing tips for teachers!
Get your complimentary PRODUCTIVITY
Time-saving Tools and Tips you can use immediately!