Time Management Revolution – Productivity Tips for Professionals on the Go
Life is too short to be working ourselves into frazzled stress balls! It's time to improve personal efficiency in order to lower stress levels and bring peace to your life.
Sign up right here for your complimentary Productivity Kick Starter Kit!
Included in the kit are:
- #1 Time Saver Tip
- Podcasts on how to get organized based on your brain type, plus how to create time for exercise
- Packing and travel prep lists for road warriors
- Time management planner templates
If you want the solution to every known productivity road block to man and woman, check out this ultimate time management guide:
Professionals across the country lose hours each day because of
- Poor concentration
- Overwhelming to-do lists
That lost productivity costs U.S. companies over $134 billion each year!
Are you ready for a productivity keynote or seminar that will improve your organization’s time management exponentially and gain back $6,000,000 in lost time?
Productivity expert, author, and time management keynote speaker Helene Segura is the one who will do that for you!
Save Time. Increase Revenue. Reduce Stress.
Give your employees or conference attendees these priceless resources:
- time management strategies that will shave off at least two hours of lost time per day
- easy-to-implement productivity tools that will save time and lower stress levels
- common sense approaches that will improve morale and bring a sense of peace - which lower your turnover and healthcare costs
- sustainable time management practices that will increase revenue
If you need a time management keynote speaker who will deliver big time ROI at your next conference or meeting, check Helene Segura's availability.
"Helene is super professional, organized, and reliable. We are very glad we booked her!"
Allison Dumas, Program Committee, CFN Participants Conference, New Orleans, LA
"I found I was really surprised by the pitfalls of being a mega multi-tasker. I have started making a running list of everything that I need to get done and crossing them off one by one. Instead of trying to do multiple things at once and feeling like I never accomplish anything. I have found sticking to one task at a time, I get it done faster, and seeing my list get red lines through items, makes me realize I am accomplishing more than I gave myself credit for."
Leah Munoz, CFO/KL MGR, Nickey Petroleum, CFN Participant Conference, New Orleans, LA