Why should your company’s productivity be one of your top focuses?
- Busy professionals lose up to three hours per day from distractions and interruptions.
- An employee earning $50,000 per year will cost your company $12,500 in lost productivity time in one year.
- Over the course of five years, that one employee can cost the company over $60,000 in lost time.
- If you have 10 employees, that’s $600,000 in lost productivity time.
100 employees? That’s $6,000,000 lost.
- Time is money. If you don’t want to lose any more of either, addressing your employees’ productivity should be at the top of your list.
If you want to increase profit by improving productivity, you have the choice of onsite or virtual training for your company.
Empower your employees with:
- time management strategies that will shave off at least 60 minutes of lost time per day
- easy-to-implement productivity tools that will save time and lower stress levels
- common sense approaches that will improve morale and bring a sense of peace – which lower your turnover and healthcare costs
- sustainable time management practices that will increase profits
- guidance for implementing change
- knowledge to build leadership
Your options include:
- Full Day Onsite Seminar
- Full Day Onsite Seminar and Consulting Combo
- Full Day Onsite + 6 months Virtual Support
- Lunch and Learn Webinar Series
- Department and Individual Virtual Consulting Combo
We'll discuss your challenges and objectives to determine which option is best for your team's situation.
Your company’s seminar will be completely customized, right down to the type of delivery and the subject matter.
Get your complimentary PRODUCTIVITY
Time-saving Tools and Tips you can use immediately!